Explore famous Cairo on this one day coach tour. Visit Giza and the
Pyramids, along with the world famous Egyptian Museum that holds over
120,000 Egyptian relics of history.
● Travel from Hurghada to Cairo and back, door-to-door, in an
● See the Pyramids of Giza, Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian
● Learn about ancient Egyptian history from your guide.
● Enjoy a typical Egyptian lunch at a restaurant near the
What to Expect:
After an early pickup from your Hurghada hotel, catch 40 winks as you
journey to Cairo in air-conditioned comfort. Your guide will escort you
around your first stop, the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, home to over
120,000 ancient Egyptian masterpieces, including the death mask of the
boy king Tutankhamun.
Next, it’s a short drive to Giza for lunch in a local restaurant before you
take in the Pyramids of Giza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide
will show you the three main Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley
Temple where the pharaoh Khafre was made into a mummy. Finally, visit a
perfume museum before you start the journey back to Hurghada.
Hotels in Hurghada.
● Kindly note there’s an extra charge for transfer from Makadi, Safaga,
Soma Bay, El gouna or Shal Haseesh.
Returns to original departure point.
● All taxes, fees and handling charges.
● Professional guide.
● Hotel pickup and drop-off.
● Entry / Admission – Great Sphinx.
● Entry / Admission – Pyramids of Giza.
● Entry / Admission – The Grand Egyptian Museum.
● Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
● Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
● Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
● May be operated by a multilingual guide.
● A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the