Go on this full-day excursion to Luxor from Hurghada with a local guide. You’ll get to
visit the Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the
Temple of Karnak. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Day long tour of Luxor, home of the ancient capital of Thebes.
● No-fuss sightseeing: entrance fees, lunch, and transportation included.
● See top highlights of ancient Egypt in a day.
● Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
What to Expect:
After a convenient hotel pickup (from Hurghada), stay comfortable in a minivan that will
take you past the Nile River and across small towns and villages to Luxor. The tour
covers all entrance fees, lunch, and transport between sights.
The first stop is the Colossi of Memnon, two 3,400-year-old seated statues built during
the 18th Dynasty of Egypt. Then, head to the Valley of the Kings, a dry and narrow tract
of royal tombs, including that of the young king Tutankhamen. At the Temple of Queen
Hatshepsut, your guide will tell you about one of Egypt’s most extraordinary leaders and
you’ll get a firsthand peek at her intricate and colonnaded tomb.
Enjoy an authentic local lunch and then end the afternoon with a visit to the legendary
Temple of Karnak, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by
ancient Egyptians, before getting transported back to your hotel.
Traveler pickup is offered.
Please contact your tour guide the day before your trip for the final pickup time from
your hotel, and also provide them with your room number.
● Local guide
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Sightseeing tour
● All taxes, fees and handling charges
● Transport by air-conditioned minivan
● Entry / Admission – White Shark Travel-Tours
● Entry / Admission – Temple of Karnak
● Entry / Admission – مطعم النیل Nile Restaurant
● Entry / Admission – Valley of the Kings
● Entry / Admission – Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
● Entry / Admission – Colossi of Memnon
● Drinks (available for purchase).
● Transportation from El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh requires an additional fee.
● Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
● A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
● Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
● Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
● Not wheelchair accessible.