The Orange Bay excursion is beautiful experience if you want to snorkel and then spend some time on a deserted island. Orange Bay is like an island in the Caribbean!
A large boat comfortably accommodating 20 people takes you to Orange Bay Dock in less than forty minutes. The journey itself is a beautiful experience as you sail through the beautiful waters of the Red Sea.
On the way you can expect 2 snorkel stops, each about 30-45 minutes. You can snorkel, experience the coral reefs, see new colored fish. If you’re not so sure about swimming in the open sea, you can always ask for a life jacket on the boat.
What to Expect:
Stop At: Giftun Islands, Hurghada Egypt
Enjoy tranquil atmosphere, awesome views and adorable beach! Visit one of the most beautiful places around Hurghada. Swim, snorkel, enjoy the boat and relax on the beach. All in one!
Traveler pickup is offered
We are arranging pick up from your hotel in Hurghada or Makadi. The trip includes transfer to marina to the boat and back in the afternoon then.
● Lunch – Lunch will be served in the beach restaurant, soft drinks, coffee / tea available on the boat. ● Entry / Admission – Giftun Islands.
● Alcoholic Beverages.
● Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
● Not wheelchair accessible.
● Near public transportation
● Most travelers can participate.
● This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
● This tour / activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.