Paradise Island, a marine protectorate since 1986, is fringed by white sand and
surrounded by a coral reef that appeals to divers and snorkelers alike.
● Ride a boat to Paradise Island, with its white sand and coral reef.
● Swim and snorkel in crystal waters or soak up the sun on the beach.
● Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island.
● Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from your hotel.
What to Expect:
On this full-day excursion from Hurghada, you can start off by working on your tan on
the powdery white sand beach and continue by snorkeling along the spectacular reef as
you marvel at the variety of colorful fish.
Enjoy a short boat ride to the private white sand beach on Paradise Island. Relax in the
shade, sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or just sip a cool drink at the beach bar. A dinghy will
take you out to the coral reef that’s just offshore, where you can enjoy snorkeling and
experience the wonders of life below the surface.
Although the island may seem deserted there’s always plenty of activity and visitors
from around the world relaxing on the beach, enjoying the water, and snorkeling on the
Later you’ll enjoy a tasty buffet lunch on the island before heading back to the marina
and the transfer back to your hotel.
● Bottled water.
● Buffet lunch.
● Hotel / port pickup & drop-off.
● Round-trip shared transfer.
● Air-conditioned vehicle.
● National Park fees.
● Food and drinks, unless specified.
● Video & Photos (we don’t recommend this).